Double Spice Vegan Chai Tea Latte
Posted on January 03 2021
Chai tea latte recipes are one of the most famous tea recipes in the U.S. Many are surprised at how easy they are to make when you start with our bold Double Spice Chai tea bags. But opting to make your own instead of buying it at a drive-thru cafe is a great way to satisfy your spice tooth, and keep an extra Lincoln in your pocket. The best part about this do-it-yourself tea recipe? You can adjust the ingredients until you have a vegan drink that is perfectly curated for you and your tastebuds.
It’s easy to make: simply brew up your Stash Double Spice Chai tea extra strong, add sugar to your preference (we like ours on the sweeter side), add frothed milk, and top with cinnamon. If you want to make this a cuppa that is totally Insta-worthy, we’ve provided exact directions on how to trick out your presentation on our chai tea recipe below.
Makes one drink
- 2 tea bags Stash Double Spice Chai (or substitute for any of our other chai flavors here)
- 2 oz boiling water
- 1.5 tbsp organic sugar
- ¼ cup frothed oat milk
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Honey for rim
- 40/60 cinnamon and sugar mix
- First, pour some honey into a small puddle on a small plate. Take the glass you’ll be using and dip the rim of the glass into the honey. Dip the honey rim into your cinnamon and sugar mix and set aside.
- In a separate glass, place your Stash Double Spice Chai tea bags and add boiling water. Allow to steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and discard them.
- Add sugar and stir until it dissolves. Pour tea mixture into your cinnamon and sugar-rimmed glass.
- Add your frothed oat milk and stir. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and take your photo for the ‘gram.