Honey Chamomile Tea Latte
Posted on January 04 2022
Nothing says warm and cozy like a chamomile tea latte, except for maybe a honey chamomile tea latte. Chamomile is one of the most popular herbal teas out there. It is commonly loved for being a calming and relaxing tea, making it the perfect tea drink for your nightly routine.
Want to take this recipe a step further? Brew up this quick and easy tea latte recipe using any of our chamomile-based teas.
Makes 2 Servings
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4 Stash Chamomile tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups warm whole milk, coconut milk, or other non-dairy milk
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Ground cinnamon
- Bring water to a low boil and add Stash Chamomile tea bags, continuing to boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and discard.
- Add honey to the brewed tea, stirring.
- Warm your milk option to the desired temperature. Whisk milk with an electric whisker.
- Divide the brewed tea into two mugs, stir in a sprinkle of ground cinnamon to taste. Top it off with the whisked milk, and if your heart desires, add a dash more of cinnamon to finish.