Welcome to Stash Tea!
Thank you for your interest in employment with Stash Tea. We are happy that you have discovered Stash Tea and what we do.
We have a genuine and unwavering belief that our employees are indispensable to the success of our business. We support this belief by building and sustaining a company culture that binds our employees together by encouraging collaborative communication, trust, individual responsibility and thoughtful leadership.
If you are interested in becoming a part of a progressive minded and innovative team, please take a moment to explore the career opportunities and benefits waiting for you at Stash Tea.
We are committed to a policy and work culture of equal opportunity. We strive to create a workplace designed to foster collaboration and creativity.
Compensation and Benefits
We aim to be known as a company where employees enjoy their work environment while creating extraordinary results. A variety of factors comprise total compensation and your paycheck is only one piece of your compensation package as a valued employee.
We are proud to offer a generous benefits package which includes the following:
- Healthcare benefits that are 90% employer-paid;
- 401k program (with 50% employer match on the first 6% invested);
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for medical and dependent care needs;
- Life insurance;
- Short-term disability insurance;
- Tuition reimbursement for courses, workshops, etc., that enrich the employee’s career path;
- 11 paid holidays;
- A generous Paid Time Off (PTO) account beginning at three (3) weeks for new employees;
- Paid Volunteer time. One full day of paid time off (per fiscal year) for volunteering in your community;
- Employee Referral Bonus;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Our EAP assists employees and their immediate families with a wide range of life challenges including personal counseling for relationship, emotional and financial life challenges;
- A Wellness Program that involves employer-employee involvement that works for the betterment of all who are apart of our team.
- And more...
In addition, employee’s find themselves in an environment that allows for easy access to the best premium teas in the world!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic, disability or veteran/Reserve/National Guard status.
Stash Tea offices are located in Tigard, Oregon.