Chocolate Hazelnut Tea Float
Posted on July 12 2022
Hurray! Summer’s here, meaning there’s no excuse to not enjoy an ice cream float (or 3, if you’re anything like us). Simply put, an ice cream float is an iced drink topped off with a delicious scoop of ice cream. To up the enjoyment ante, you’ll want to incorporate an element of bubbly fizz like a soda to make it even more refreshing. This recipe calls for our Chocolate Hazelnut Decaf Black Tea, our caffeine-free black tea flavored with indulgent notes of hazelnut, chocolate and vanilla so you have all the deliciousness with none of the guilt. Treat yo’self to this decadent drink that will keep you cool on even the most sizzling days.
- 2 tea bags Stash Chocolate Hazelnut Decaf Black Tea
- 10 oz of water
- ½ cup of soda water
- Vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Sugar or honey (optional)
- Pour near-boiling water over the 2 Stash Chocolate Hazelnut Decaf Black Tea tea bags and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour hot tea into 2 glasses and let it come down to room temperature.
- Sweeten with sugar or honey if you prefer sweetened tea.
- Slowly add soda water to each glass. Be careful, as the soda water will fizz up quite a bit.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to each glass.
- For extra foam on the top, finish off with more soda or whipped cream.