DIY Chocolate Peppermint Latte
Posted on January 29 2021
If you're new to the world of sweet and comforting tea lattes, welcome home. This latte is a chocoholic's dream. It's a great option for lower-calorie drinking chocolate or hot cocoa. In addition, this chocolate latte gives you an extra kick of energizing caffeine from the oolong tea.
Makes one 8 oz serving
- 2 Stash Chocolate Mint Oolong tea bags
- 3 oz boiling water
- 2 oz chocolate milk - heated
- 2 oz creamer of choice - heated
- Whipped topping
- Crushed peppermint candies
- Grated chocolate
- Pour boiling water into a mug with Stash Chocolate Mint Oolong tea bags. Allow to steep for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and discard.
- Next, pour in chocolate milk (we used dark chocolate almond milk).
- Froth your creamer of choice (we used a dairy-free option) and pour on top of the mixture in your mug. Give it a quick stir.
- The deliciousness is in the details with this tea latte recipe, so top it all off with a healthy heap of whipped cream, then sprinkle crushed peppermint candies and grated chocolate on top.