Cranberry Pomegranate Mocktail
Posted on September 13 2022
Add this to your holiday recipe repertoire for your guests looking for healthier drinking options this festive season! This beautifully-hued red mocktail is easy to make and looks just the part for the festivities. The delightful aromas from our Cranberry Pomegranate Herbal Tea, combined with zingy citrusy flavors and sparkling water make a refreshing and delicious beverage. If you or your guests are looking to imbibe a little less this season, this healthier alternative might be just what the doctor ordered.
- 4 tea bags of Stash Cranberry Pomegranate Herbal Tea
- 2 cups near-boiling water
- 12 oz of sparkling water
- 1 small orange
- ¼ cup fresh cranberries
- Sugar or honey (optional)
- Pour near-boiling water over 4 tea bags of Stash Cranberry Pomegranate Herbal Tea and let steep for 5 minutes. Sweeten with sugar or honey if you prefer sweetened tea.
- Remove tea bags and let chill in fridge.
- Slice orange in 2 halves. Cut 1 half into small wedges and set the other half for juicing.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice.
- Divide tea, orange wedges and fresh cranberries between the 2 glasses. Finish off with orange juice.
- Serve fresh.