Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte
Posted on September 13 2022
Nothing screams fall like a warm and cozy cup of Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte. Using our Stash Pumpkin Spice Decaf Tea, oat milk, pumpkin puree and spices, we’ve created a creamy, perfectly spicy and vegan version of this cult classic that you can enjoy any time of the day. This cuppa goes down like a hug a mug. Now, who wouldn’t want that?
Time to make: 12 minutes
- 4 tea bags of Stash Pumpkin Spice Decaf Black Tea
- 1 cup of water
- 1½ cups of oat milk or milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 ping ground cloves
- In a small saucepan, bring 1/2 cup of water to a low boil. Remove the water from heat and add 4 tea bags of Stash Pumpkin Spice Decaf Black Tea. Steep for 5 minutes.
- Add oat milk to the saucepan and bring it to a low heat.
- Add pumpkin puree, maple syrup and spices. Stir to combine.
- Using an immersion blender or a stand blender, blend ingredients until well combined. The consistency of the drink should be thick and creamy.
- Serve in a mug and garnish with a cinnamon stick. (optional)