Maple Apple Cider Mule Mocktail
Posted on September 13 2022
There’s no better way to celebrate the fall season than with our Maple Apple Cider Mule mocktail. This delicious, “zero-proof” mocktail is made with crowd-favourite Maple Apple Cider tea, maple syrup, and a spicy touch of apple cider vinegar. Bold and crisp in flavor, this is a treat you'll want to savor all season long. Prefer cocktails to mocktails? Try adding a shot of vodka to kick things up a notch.
- 5 tea bags of Maple Apple Cider tea
- 2 cups near-boiling water
- 2 teaspoons real maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Small ice cubes
- 8 oz ginger beer
- 1 cinnamon stick (optional)
- Apple slices, for garnish (optional)
- Pour near-boiling water over 5 tea bags of Maple Apple Cider tea and let steep for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix tea, real maple syrup and apple cider vinegar. Stir to combine, then place ice into 2 highball glasses or copper mugs.
- Divide mixture into glasses. Top off with ginger beer. Stir with a cinnamon stick (optional) then garnish with apple slices.