Moroccan Mint Tea Latte
Posted on January 24 2022
For this recipe, we used our Moroccan Mint green tea. The combination of peppermint, spearmint, and lemongrass notes mixed with your choice of sweetener and milk or milk alternative, comes together to create a drink similar to the mint tea that is sipped daily in Morocco. Cheers! Or as they say in Morocco, Bssaha!
- 4 Stash Moroccan Mint tea bags (For loose leaf use 4g Stash Moroccan Mint loose leaf)
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp sugar (or your choice sugar substitute to taste)
- 1 cup milk (or your favorite alternative milk option)
- Prepare a strong tea by steeping the tea bags in hot water for 3 minutes.
- Remove tea bags.
- Pour 5 oz of hot tea into each tea cup, add sugar, and stir.
- Steam milk and add on top of the tea.