Witches Brew Tea Cocktail
Posted on October 22 2021
This witches brew is the perfect potion to set your Halloween party in motion. It summons the flavors of fall with a dash of spice and handful of magic. No spell needed—this witches brew recipe is easy to conjure! Simply combine apple cider, ginger beer, dark rum and and a tea-based simple syrup made with Stash Ginger Fire Chai into your cauldron and enjoy some scoops of spooks.
Ginger Fire Chai Tea Simple Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 cup water
- 4 Stash Ginger Fire Chai tea bags
- 1 cup granulated sugar
Witches Brew Ingredients:Serves: 6 ghouls
4 cups unfiltered apple cider
- 1/2 cup aged dark rum
- 1/4 cup ginger beer
- 3 Tablespoons Ginger Fire Chai Tea Simple Syrup
Ginger Chai Tea Simple Syrup Directions:
- Bring 1 cup water to simmer on the stovetop. Turn off the heat.
- Steep the 4 Stash Ginger Fire Chai tea bags for 3-5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and add 1 cup of sugar, stirring to dissolve. If necessary, turn heat back on to help melt the sugar.
- Allow to cool completely before using.
Witches Brew Directions:In a large serving bowl, measure out and mix together the apple cider, ginger beer, simple syrup, and rum until syrup has dissolved. Serve over ice and enjoy!