1921 Tequila Christmas In Paris
Posted on December 06 2021
Feliz Navidad from Paris! Brew up some merriment with this creamy, tea-infused, tequila cocktail. We tea-med up with 1921 Tequila’s Head Mixologist Luis Mercado at the Hyatt Ziva Cancún to make this boozy Christmas delight. The chocolate and peppermint flavors in the tea pair beautifully with the creamy tequila and cinnamon clove syrup to make a drink even Santa would guzzle.
- 1.5 oz 1921 Tequila Cream
- .5 oz cinnamon clove syrup
- 3 tea bags of Christmas in Paris tea
- .5 oz half & half
- 1 cup water
Garnish: grated dark chocolate
Ingredients for Cinnamon Clove Syrup:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 8 whole cloves
Directions for Cinnamon Clove Syrup:
- Combine brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, and cloves with 1 cup water in a pan and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes, or until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove the pan from the stove and let cool. Strain the syrup into a jar.
Directions for 1921 Tequila Christmas in Paris:
- Steep 3 bags of Christmas in Paris tea in 1 cup of boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bags and let cool. Measure out 1.5 oz of tea for use.
- Combine the half & half, 1921 Tequila Cream, ice, and cinnamon clove syrup in a glass and stir. Garnish with shaved dark chocolate and enjoy!