Dirty Chai Latte
Posted on October 07 2021
Coffee and tea drinkers unite together with the dirty chai latte! This chai latte drink gets down to business by merging the sweet and spicy flavors of chai with the rich bite of espresso. The blended flavors make a bold, creamy, and downright "dirty" drink that is a complete caffeine pick-me-up. Best of all, this recipe makes a chai latte from tea bags, perfect for those looking for an easier way of recreating this frothy treat.
To make this dirty chai latte at home you’ll need whole milk, espresso, and of course some amazingly flavorful chai tea, like our Double Spice Chai Black Tea. Simply brew up some extra strong chai tea, froth the milk and combine with a shot of espresso; add honey or sugar to sweeten the deal. Sip and savor that flavor!
- 2 Stash Double Spice Chai tea bags
- 1 shot espresso
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- Honey or sugar to taste (optional)
- Cinnamon or nutmeg to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Steep 2 Double Spice Chai tea bags in the hot water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Froth the milk.
- Combine brewed chai tea, espresso shot and frothed milk in a cup and add honey or sugar to taste.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!