Mango Passionfruit Hard Seltzer
Posted on May 21 2021
If there was one alcoholic beverage that could sum up this past year, it’s probably the hard seltzer. So of course we had to put our own delicious, tea-infused twist on it! That’s how the Stash Tea Hard Seltzer was born. We used our Mango Passionfruit Herbal Tea to concoct this tropical paradise-in-a-cup.
The steps are easy to follow (just how we like it) and the summer-y outcome is one that can impress even the biggest cocktail connoisseur person in your friend group. No matter what season you’re brewing this up, we suggest having some spare ingredients on hand. You’ll probably want to make it again soon after consuming. Have fun, but drink responsibly!
Serves 2 people
- 5 Stash Mango Passionfruit Tea Bags
- 1 ¼ cups water
- 2 cups seltzer
- 2 oz vodka
- 3 cups ice
- 6 mint leaves
- ½ lime
- Add 1 ¼ cups water to a sauce pot. Heat until the water reaches a rolling boil. Place in 5 Stash Mango Passionfruit Tea Bags, remove from heat and let steep for 5 minutes.
- While the tea is steeping, slice a lime into thick wedges.
- Remove the tea bags and squeeze out any excess liquid and flavors. Be careful with the tea bags as they could be hot. If tea bags are too hot, wait until they cool a little longer, then squeeze out excess liquid.
- Place concentrated tea infusion in the fridge to cool for 5-8 minutes.
- When ready to serve. Fill both glasses with ice and pour equal amounts of the cooled tea infusion in each glass (½ cup).
- Next, add 1 ounce of vodka per glass.
- Top with carbonated water and garnish with a lime wedge and a few mint leaves.
- Serve on a gorgeous day and put your feet up. You deserve a nice cold one from Stash.
Note: Hard seltzers don’t usually have sweeteners added. But if you want to sweeten your drink up, you can add 4 teaspoons of your choice of sweetener in when you steep your tea bags.