Maple Vanilla Decaf Chai Tea Latte
Posted on January 19 2022
If you’ve never made your own Chai Tea Latte, this recipe is the perfect one to start with. The exquisite blends of quality spices like cinnamon, clove, and allspice, along with the bold flavors of black tea, and sweet natural vanilla make up the perfect combination of flavors to make a tea latte with. Plus, this recipe is fast and easy. In just 6 minutes you could be sipping and savoring your own decadent tea latte.
Time to make: 6 minutes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Sugar to sweeten
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tea bags Stash Decaf Vanilla Chai
- 4 oz water
- ½ cup milk, or milk substitute
- Start by preparing the homemade whipped topping, combine heavy whipping cream, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 1 tsp maple syrup, and a tbsp sugar in a deep bowl.
- Whisk the ingredients together with an electric mixer on high, until firm peaks form.
- Next, prepare a strong tea by steeping the tea bags in hot water for 3 minutes.
- Remove and discard tea bags.
- Pour 4 oz of hot tea into your teacup, adding in maple syrup and stirring.
- Steam milk and mix with the tea.
- Top your tea latte with your homemade whipped cream, and finish with a sprinkle of cinnamon.