White Chocolate Mint Tea Latte
Posted on December 13 2020
Our spin on a classic holiday flavor combination, this latte was made for fireside sipping. Moroccan Mint green tea combines with creamy white chocolate for a decadent holiday treat. Try adding a shot of booze to kick things up a notch.
Makes six 12 oz servings
- 3 tea bags Stash Moroccan Mint
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar
- 3 cups whole milk
- 8 ounces quality white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- fresh whipped cream, for topping
- shaved white chocolate, for topping
- In a sauce pot over high heat bring the water to a boil. Add the tea bags and sugar. Remove from heat and let steep for 15 minutes.
- In a second sauce pot over medium heat bring the milk to a gentle simmer. Stir in the white chocolate, vanilla, and salt until chocolate is fully melted. Remove from heat and froth using an immersion blender.
- In desired cup fill with 1/3 tea mixture and 2/3 milk mixture. Top with a generous dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with shaved white chocolate.
Recipe in partnership with Marcella DiLonardo of Modest Marce.