Chocolate Mint Tea Popsicles
Posted on July 02 2021
Chocolate peppermint tea may not be the most common tea blend out there, but it is definitely a tasty one. We used our peppermint and chocolate tea to create this delicious dessert combo without all the additives and sweeteners that many store-bought popsicles include. Whether you’re a chocolate lover looking for new ways to indulge, or a tea lover looking for more ways to get your tea fix, these popsicles have got you covered.
We used one of our very popular teas, Chocolate Mint Oolong, and incorporated other natural ingredients to make a recipe that just might become your proverbial cup of tea, just in popsicle form. Before sharing with your kids, remember that our oolong tea does include caffeine!
Makes 9 Popsicles
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Chill Time: 4-8 hours
- 1 ½ cups water
- 6 tea bags Stash Chocolate Mint tea
- 15 oz can coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- Handful of fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Dark chocolate for drizzling
- Steep the Chocolate Mint tea bags in the water (with the correct temperature) according to the instructions on the package.
- In a small saucepan, heat the coconut milk over medium heat. Then stir in the vanilla and maple syrup.
- Once the coconut milk is steaming hot (but not boiling), remove it from the heat and add the mint leaves into the saucepan. Cover the saucepan and let the mint leaves steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain the coconut milk mixture before combining it with the tea. Then whisk in the cocoa powder.
- Pour the mixture into molds and freeze until solid. Drizzle with melted dark chocolate after the pops are frozen, if desired.