Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
Posted on August 03 2021
Cucumber tea sandwiches are the ultimate mini food! Do you want a quick easy snack? Or perhaps you’re throwing a garden tea party? Cucumber sandwiches have you covered for both! Pair these teeny-tiny finger sandwiches with our Peach Black Tea for a refreshing and delicious match. Here is how to make a cucumber sandwich. Start by peeling the cucumber, cutting it into thin slices, then dry the slices between 2 paper towels. Mix the cream cheese, mayo, seasonings and herbs together. Spread the mixture on some of that crustless white bread, add cucumber slices, place bread on top, and cut. Serve with Peach Black Tea brewed for 3 minutes and enjoy this quick snack recipe!
Serves 1 person
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 tea bag of Peach Black Tea
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of dill, fresh or dried
- 1 loaf sliced white bread
- Peel and cut cucumber into ¼ inch slices.
- Place peeled cucumber slices between 2 paper towels. Allow liquid to drain, about 10 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder, salt, and dill in a bowl until smooth.
- Cut crusts off bread.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on one side of each slice of bread.
- Divide cucumber slices over half of the bread; sprinkle dill on cucumber.
- Stack the slices of bread with spread sides down over the cucumber slices to make sandwiches.
- Cut into cute triangles and serve with Peach Black Tea.