Decaf Caramel Chai Frappe
Posted on June 24 2021
Take your homemade chai tea latte to the next level by making it a frappuccino. This recipe will teach you how to make a chai tea latte with a twist. It’s an ideal recipe for summer or any warm day of the year. The outcome of your 8 minutes prep time is a dessert drink that is as sweet and delicious as it is refreshing.
You’ll use our Decaf Vanilla Chai tea to create this chai caramel frappe. Of course, the devil is in the details with this recipe, so be sure to top each glass with whipped cream and garnish with a stick of cinnamon before you drizzle with some more caramel on top. This chai caramel recipe is decadence done right.
Serves 2 people
Prep time: 8 minutes + 1 hour of chill time
- 6 Stash Decaf Vanilla Chai teabags
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tsp caramel sauce
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 cups ice
- Whipping cream from a can for topping
- Drizzle of caramel sauce
- Bring the water to a boil and place 6 Stash Decaf Vanilla Chai teabags and 3 tbsp of sugar into a heat proof jar. Pour over 1 cup of boiling water and place into fridge for 1 hour to allow tea bags to steep.
- Remove tea from fridge and squeeze out the excess liquid from the tea bags.
- Pour the steeped tea, whole milk, caramel sauce, allspice, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, and ice into a high powered blender. Blend on low slowly increasing the speed until smooth.
- Pour the frappe mixture into two glasses.
- Top with whipping cream and a stick of cinnamon and drizzle with some more caramel sauce for extra happy taste buds.