Pomegranate Raspberry Iced Tea Cocktail
Posted on June 01 2021
When it comes to summer refreshment, nothing hits the spot like a fruity flavored, sweet iced tea cocktail! The tart berry flavors mixed with sweet tea and rum make for a thirst-quenching delight. What can we say...our fruity cocktail recipe is a must-try!
This rum and raspberry tea recipe is easy to follow, easy to make, and even easier to drink. Simply combine steeped Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea with hot water and allow to steep. Then add sugar, cold water, rum, and fruit slices for garnish. Top with ice to finish and voilá, you’ve made a tea-infused cocktail that’s too good not to share.
Makes 10 drinks
- 12 tea bags Stash Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea
- 4 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup organic sugar (or to taste)
- 4 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 cups rum (or your favorite spirit; vodka and bourbon are great options)
- Citrus fruit slices, for garnish (optional)
- Add Stash Pomegranate Raspberry tea bags to a 2-quart or larger saucepan of near boiling water. Cover and steep with the heat off for up to 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove and discard the tea bags.
- Pour in the sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add the cold water, then carefully transfer the cooled tea to a pitcher.
- Stir in the rum.
- Refrigerate the iced tea until chilled and ready to serve.
- Before serving, add sliced citrus fruit to the pitcher, if desired.
- To serve, pour the spiked iced tea into tall glasses filled with ice and garnish with a lemon slice.
Note: The alcohol can also be served on the side to allow your guests to add it to their iced tea themselves. Use 1.5 ounces per glass.