Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam Tea Latte
Posted on September 13 2021
Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam is the fluffy, frothy, and fall-y addition to any tea that could use a pump up. And it’s an amazing way to mix it up with our beloved pumpkin tea! Cold foam is cool, frothed milk that sits on top of the beverage before slowly making its way down the cup. Top your favorite iced or hot teas with spiced, creamy cold foam instead of adding creamer or milk. Store leftover cold foam in your fridge to top your next treats!
To make this spiced pumpkin latte you’ll need to prepare pumpkin tea simple syrup ahead of time, but no worries! It’s easy-peasy. After you’ve made the simple syrup with our Decaf Pumpkin Spice Tea, add it to a bowl with heavy whipping cream, pumpkin purée, vanilla extract, and whip it all together using a milk frother or immersion blender.
When done frothing you will have a cool, whipped autumnal foam that tastes amazing with our Pumpkin Spice Tea. This cold foam tea latte is pumpkin on pumpkin with pumpkin on top!
Pumpkin Tea Simple Syrup Ingredients
Makes 20 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 3 Stash Decaf Pumpkin Spice tea bags
- 1 cup granulated sugar
Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam Tea Latte Ingredients
Serves 1 person
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin purée
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoon pumpkin spice simple syrup
- Milk frother or immersion blender
- Pumpkin pie spice to sprinkle on top
- 1 1/2 cups strong brewed (with 2 tea bags) Decaf Pumpkin Spice tea, hot or iced
Pumpkin Tea Simple Syrup Directions:
- Bring 1 cup water to simmer on the stove top. Turn off the heat.
- Steep the Stash Decaf Pumpkin Spice tea bags for 3-5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and add 1 cup of sugar, stirring to dissolve. If necessary, turn heat back on to help melt the sugar.
- Allow to cool completely before using.
Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam Tea Latte Directions:
- In a bowl stir the heavy whipping cream, pumpkin purée, pumpkin simple syrup, and vanilla together until combined. Sprinkle in some pumpkin pie spice too if you’re feeling extra!
- Froth mixture until foamy. Spoon pumpkin cold foam over your brewed Decaf Pumpkin Spice tea and dust top with pumpkin pie spice.
- If you have any cold foam left over, cover and place in the refrigerator until ready to use again!