Eggnog Chai Latte
Posted on December 14 2020
Get festive with our homemade Eggnog Chai Latte! Wake up to this simple recipe on Christmas morning.
Makes one drink
- 1 Stash Chai Spice or seasonal Holiday Chai tea bag
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup eggnog
- Cinnamon or nutmeg to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Steep the Stash Chai Spice (or seasonal Holiday Chai) tea bag in the hot water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Warm milk and eggnog in a pan, then whisk with a frother.
- Combine with hot tea and add honey or sugar to taste.
- Top with a swirl of whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg.