Maple Apple Cider Tea Latte
Posted on September 10 2021
Move over pumpkin spice, it’s the apple tea latte’s time in the autumnal spotlight! Sweet maple and tart cider notes pair with frothed milk, finished with a dust of cinnamon in this latte recipe. It’s the perfect decadent fall treat that may remind you of a slice of warm apple pie topped with ice cream. This maple tea latte is super easy to make; just brew up extra strong tea, add frothed milk, and sprinkle with ground cinnamon! So skip the line and make a good ol’ cup of fall in the coziness of your own home.
Serves 1 person
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 Stash Maple Apple Cider tea bags
- 1 cup milk
- Ground cinnamon
- Milk Frother
- Bring water to a boil and pour 1/2 cup into a glass.
- Steep 3 Stash Maple Apple Cider tea bags for 3 minutes, then remove tea bags.
- Froth 1 cup your choice of milk.
- Pour frothed milk into the glass. Stir a bit to combine.
- Sprinkle top with ground cinnamon and voilà!