Chai Tea Latte Chia Pudding
Posted on March 30 2021
Give a flavorful boost to your morning chia pudding with our Double Spice Chai! The end result is an indulgently sweet and spicy treat, which you can customize with your favorite toppings.
- 1 tea bag Stash Double Spice Chai Black Tea
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup your choice of milk or milk alternative
- 2-3 tbsp raw honey
- Toppings of your choice; some suggestions: coconut flakes, cacao nibs, nuts, seeds, granola, nut butter, fresh fruit, grated chocolate, whipped cream
- Brew 1 tea bag Stash Double Spice Chai in ½ cup of hot water and steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove the tea bag and allow brewed tea to cool to room temperature.
- Add the chia seeds, whisking to combine with the tea, and wait 10-15 minutes.
- Add in your milk and honey. Briskly stir with the whisk to combine all ingredients and break up any lumps that may have formed.
- Give it 5-10 minutes to set or leave in the fridge overnight.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy! Customize with toppings of your choice.
Don’t have Stash Double Spice Chai tea?
The bold, spicy flavors really make this recipe special, but if you don’t have any Double Spice Chai on hand, our other chai blends would be great as well! Chai Spice is a classic, but you can also choose Spice Dragon Red Chai for a caffeine-free option. Decaf Vanilla Chai if you’re like a sweeter flavor or Ginger Fire Chai if you really like the spicy heat!
Don’t have milk or milk alternatives?
You can try vanilla yogurt for a richer texture!
Don’t have honey?
Maple syrup, agave nectar, and date syrup are all great options for liquid sweeteners.