Portland Fog Latte
Posted on October 29 2018
Inspired by our most popular tea bar latte, Double Grey Portland Fog, enjoy a delicious version of this drink at home.
Makes one 12 oz latte
- 1 tablespoon Stash Double Grey Portland Fog Black Tea
- 6 oz hot water, heated to 195-205 °F (just under boiling)
- 5 oz your choice of frothy, steamed milk (we recommend oat milk)
- Vanilla syrup
- Using an infuser, steep Double Grey Portland Fog loose tea in hot water for 5 minutes. After it’s done brewing, remove the tea leaves and add vanilla syrup to taste.
- If you don’t have a steamer or milk frother, you can heat the milk on the stovetop and use a French press to froth it by pumping the plunger up and down until your milk is frothy.
- Pour the milk into the tea and finish by topping your latte off with foam.