Ginger Fire Chai Latte
Posted on October 28 2019
Looking for a recipe for a flavorful latte with a kick? Try our Ginger Fire Chai Tea Latte! Ginger Fire Chai is made with energizing black tea and yerba mate, a combination perfectly balanced by the zing of ginger and sweetness of cinnamon.
How to make Spicy Chai Tea Latte
IngredientsRecipe makes one 12 oz drink
- 6 ounces of steeped double-strength Stash Ginger Fire Chai (use 2 tea bags)
- 4 ounces frothy steamed milk
- 1 tablespoon honey (or more to taste; may substitute for agave or other sweeteners)
- Brew 6 ounces of double-strength Stash Ginger Fire Chai, using 2 tea bags.
- Add honey to taste and stir.
- Add steamed milk and top with foam.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve. We used red edible glitter for a "fiery" garnish!
Ginger Fire Chai Herbal Tea
We've turned up the heat a notch in this fiery chai blend. With ginger that builds with each sip, as well as yerba mate, cinnamon, and natural vanilla, this tea is sure to warm you up from the inside out.
Indian Summer Mug
Handmade in Colorado by potter Alan Yarmark, this stoneware mug features brilliant shades of azure blue, rusty oranges, and hints of reds and purples, made even more spectacular when finished with a glossy glaze. Sits comfortably in your hand and is functional for everyday use; lead-free.