Dairy-Free White Peach Pink Drink
Posted on August 07 2020
The Pink Drink, also known as the Strawberry Refresher, is the definition of insta-famous. There are a ton of ways to make a DIY Pink Drink, so you know we had to come up with our own take. While the cafe version of this drink is extremely sweet, we wanted to cut back on the sugar in this one, so we replaced some sugar with liquid stevia. What’s more, our version is also dairy-free!
How to make a homemade Pink Drink
We tested out many different versions to come up with this copycat Pink Drink recipe, but feel free to play with the amounts of ingredients to find your own perfect ratio of sweetness to creamy, cold tas-tea-ness.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Makes one large Pink Drink
- 4 Stash White Peach Oolong tea bags
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 12 drops liquid vanilla stevia
- 1 cup sweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup ice
- In a pan, combine sliced strawberries, sugar, and ½ cup water. Allow it to come to a low boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, cooking strawberries for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. As the strawberries cook down, the sugar will dissolve and the remaining liquid will become syrupy.
- While the strawberries are cooking, boil the remaining ½ cup of water for tea.
- Add Stash White Peach Oolong tea bags to hot water. Stir, and allow to steep for 4 minutes, then discard tea bags.
- Add 6-12 drops of vanilla liquid stevia (depending on how sweet you want it) to the brewed tea. Put the tea mixture in the fridge to cool.
- Once the strawberry mixture and tea have both cooled, combine tea and ½ cup of strawberry mixture with coconut milk and ice in a tumbler. Top with the remaining strawberries.