top 12 summer tea recipes
Trade in your mug & enjoy your favorite teas on ice.
Summer is one of our favorite seasons. When warm, long days arrive we get creative in the kitchen making refreshing tea cocktails, smoothies, and cool treats. With plenty of sunshine, vacations, and gatherings over the coming months, we thought we'd compile a roundup of our favorite summertime recipes from the Stash Tea archives. Enjoy!
1. No Churn Peach & Raspberry Tea Sorbet A dairy-free, no-fuss frozen treat for hot days. Our Wild Raspberry Iced Tea pairs beautifully with the fresh, ripe flavor of summer peaches.
2. Watermelon Agua Fresca Tea Summertime in a glass. This light and refreshing take on the classic agua fresca combines our Premium Green tea, fresh watermelon, lime juice, and agave nectar.
3. Matcha & Blackberry Pops This classic summer treat gets an unexpected twist combing the smooth, crisp flavor of our premium Organic Matcha and sweet, seasonal berries.
4. Iced Chai Not just a cozy fall time favorite, this sweet Iced Chai recipe is perfect for summer!
5. Mint & Ginger Green Tea Lemonade A refreshing blend of spicy ginger, tart lemon, minty coolness, and green tea. Bring on the summer bliss!
6. Iced Matcha Latte One of our favorite drinks to enjoy on a summer morning, this iced matcha latte is a great balance of sweetness, creaminess, and pure green tea flavor.
7. Ice Cream Tea Float with Berries A classic summertime treat, made with our bold and fruity Wild Raspberry Hibiscus tea.
8. Arnold Palmer This classic summer drink is a perfect pairing of lemonade and our English Breakfast black tea.
9. Summertime Green Tea Smoothie This bright-colored, fruity smoothie makes a quick and easy breakfast.
10. Blackberry & Tea Shrub This shrub is made with fresh blackberries and Minty Licorice Delight Tea, bringing an intensely sweet and tangy flavor, as well as some tasty herbal notes.
11. Peppermint Tea Granita Refreshing and delicious, granitas are a guaranteed crowd-pleaser! You can make them with any liquid, from alcohol to juices. This version is made with our Peppermint herbal tea.
12. Berry Black Tea Cocktail Easy and refreshing, this fruity tea cocktail is a summer happy hour must-drink! Our English Breakfast tea pairs perfectly with sweet oranges and strawberries.