Citrus Hibiscus Sangria
Posted on May 15 2020
Make the most of this Wild Raspberry Hibiscus sangria when you use fresh, seasonal fruit! A mix of citrus ingredients is especially delicious. Mint and sparkling water are added to make this drink extra refreshing.
"When making sangria, it is best to use seasonal produce so that you can the best, full-bodied flavor from the fruits you are using. For this recipe, I cut up blood oranges, apples, and lemons. The tea I used is Stash’s Wild Raspberry Hibiscus so I added fresh raspberries and fresh mint for a refreshing beverage.
You can also make this drink ahead of time by brewing the hibiscus tea with mint the night before to store in the fridge. When you are ready to make the drink, add the hibiscus tea with the juices and mineral water with fresh cut fruits. It’s that easy!" – Candice Young of From the roots blog
- 1 Stash Wild Raspberry Iced Tea brew bag (1 qt size) or 4 Wild Raspberry Hibiscus tea bags
- 4 cups filtered water
- ½ cup organic cane sugar
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 liter sparkling mineral water
- 1 qt 100% pure juice (pomegranate, strawberry lemonade, cranberry)
Apples, raspberries, fresh mint, blood orange, lemon, lime, grapes, blackberries
- In a small saucepan, add water and sugar and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; stirring until sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add Wild Raspberry brew bag or tea bags and fresh mint. Cover and let steep for 15 minutes.
- Pour tea mixture through a fine sieve into a bowl or large pitcher and add ice.
- Stir in mineral water, juice, and freshly squeezed juice of orange and lemon.
- Chill drink in refrigerator until completely cold.
- 30 minutes before serving, add sliced fruits for presentation and added flavor!
Wild Raspberry Herbal Iced Tea
Deliciously refreshing, our convenient iced tea brew bags make superb fresh brewed iced tea that is so much better tasting than instant or bottled iced tea. Lightly sweet and fragrant with the flavor of fresh-picked Northwest raspberries.
ICED TEA BREW BAG | SHOP NOW
Wild Raspberry Hibiscus Herbal Tea
An enchanting blend, lightly sweet and fragrant with the flavor of freshly picked raspberries. First we combine red hibiscus, lemongrass, orange peel and rosehips. Then we add pure, natural flavor from fresh, ripe raspberries. The result is a bold fruity tisane that is both sweet and tangy.
TEA BAG | SHOP NOW