No-Churn Peach & Raspberry Tea Sorbet
Posted on June 08 2020
What’s even cooler than a refreshing iced tea? An iced tea sorbet, obviously! The tart flavor of our Wild Raspberry iced tea pairs beautifully with fresh and fruity summer peaches. This dairy-free, no-fuss frozen treat is perfect for hot summer days. Recipe and photography by Tasty Yummies.
Makes 4-6 servings
- 2/3 cup Stash Wild Raspberry Herbal Iced Tea, chilled or cooled to room temperature
- 4-6 ripe peaches (2 lb), pits removed and sliced
- 12 ounces raspberries, divided in half
- 1/2 cup honey (or maple syrup)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Place the sliced peaches, half of the raspberries, honey, tea and lemon juice in a high-speed blender; process until smooth.
- Pour through a fine-mesh strainer into an airtight container and add just a pinch of sea salt. Chill at least 1 hour.
- Pour the fruit mixture into the freezer can of an ice-cream maker; freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Serve immediately as soft serve or to make scoopable, spoon sorbet into a freezer-safe container; cover and freeze until firm, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve topped with fresh raspberries.
Note: If the peaches are fairly sweet, use more lemon juice, if they are fairly tart, use less. You can also use frozen and thawed peach and frozen raspberries, if they are out of season.