Arnold Palmer Iced Tea
Posted on February 07 2016
This Arnold Palmer recipe is a perfect pairing of lemonade and black tea. A classic summer drink.
How to make Arnold Palmer Iced Tea
Makes 6 servings
- 4 Stash English Breakfast or Organic Breakfast tea bags
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1 cup lemon juice
- zest from 1 lemon
- 1 cup ice
- Bring the water to a boil and steep the tea bags for five minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the simple syrup (1:1 ratio of sugar melted in hot water), ice, lemon juice and zest to a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to the freezer.
- When the tea has finished steeping, serve it in a glass over ice. Add half a cup of the lemon blend and stir.