Tea Lover Gifts for Valentine’s Day - The Ultimate Guide
Posted on January 29 2021
Hey, tea drinker! Wish someone would take a hint and get you a tea-rrific gift for Valentine's Day? Help them out by sending this gift guide to the special someone who is shopping for you this February.
Or if you came looking for a gift for a tea lover, no matter if you’re looking for Valentine’s day gifts for her, him, your mom, or your brother’s boss’s neighbor’s cat’s godmother, this list is filled with creative Valentines Day gifts for anyone you’re shopping for. Or, you know, the perfect gift to show your love for yourself.
Best Valentine’s Day Gifts
- You can’t go wrong with flowers! Especially if your beloved can continue brewing the most amazing aroma, one cup after the other. With a flower in your cup, any day can feel like Valentine’s Day! Tulip Tea Infuser $13
- This is the perfect gift for that valentine who is always on the go. The lovely floral design complements this sturdy double-walled borosilicate tea tumbler. And can we talk about the natural bamboo lid? Chic. Blair Bouquet Glass Travel Tumbler $25
- If your valentine has good taste (obviously they do, if they’re into you), then this pink and gold tea press will wow them. Perfect for the person who likes to take life one cup of tea at a time, this petite mini gold tea press holds 12 ounces and is made with borosilicate glass and stainless steel. Riley Mini Gold Souk Tea Press $19
- Keep your loved ones cozy with this cottagecore-style stoneware mug. This red speckled mug is hand-crafted by skilled artisans. Made using an organic reactive glaze, the speckled appearance is created from the reaction of the clay and glazes to the fire in the kiln rendering each piece subtly unique. Bonus: it’s dishwasher and microwave safe. Loft Red Reactive Glaze Mug $15
- Make your lovers’ tea time just a little more beautiful with this gorgeous tea canister. Not only will it keep your loose leaf tea fresh, but it will also be a wonderful addition to your tea time ritual. The design features metallic gold or silver designs on beautifully colored Wazome paper from Japan. Wazome Paper Tea Canister $10
- Simply adorable. Don’t forget to pair this romantic gold infuser with your SO’s (significant other) favorite loose leaf from our flower tea collection. Or make them a decadent cuppa with one of our loose leaf dessert teas. Gold Heart Shaped Tea Infuser with Handle $7
- Choose your love’s favorite color or go with pink or red to color coordinate with the holiday. This special teapot will hold two cups and features a dripless spout and convenient strainer holes at the base of the spout. Stoneware Teapot - Small $13
- Simple, yet refined. This version of our classic and sturdy stoneware teapot holds up to 6 cups of your favorite Stash tea. It features an English-style dripless spout, generously sized strainer holes, and a round shape that is perfect for swirling; this teapot is destined to become their go-to. Stoneware Teapot - Large $18
Creative Valentine's Day Gifts
Flowers are a lovely gift to receive, but you can’t enjoy them for very long. This year, think outside the tea box and shop our Flower Tea Collection for a creative alternative to traditional Valentine’s Day gifts. These “flowers” don’t just smell wonderful but taste delicious and bold too. Preview some of our top floral teas below:
Breakfast in Paris: Earl Grey with lavender and vanilla
Jasmine Blossom: Green tea scented with jasmine blossoms
- Dragon Phoenix Pearl Jasmine (loose): The finest downy green leaves are hand-rolled into small spheres and scented with fragrant jasmine blossoms.
If your sweetheart prefers sweets to flowers, try some of our popular brews from the Dessert Tea Collection. These zero-calorie teas will satisfy unruly cravings without feeling like you overindulged. Take a peek at some of our dessert teas below:
Chocolate Mint: Our smooth oolong tea pairs beautifully with natural chocolate and Pacific Northwest peppermint.
Creme Brulee (loose): Right black teas combine with the natural flavor of toasty caramel for a rich blend.
Jamaican Butter Rum (loose): We combined fine black teas with natural Jamaican rum flavor, vanilla, and natural salted caramel flavor. Try this one with a splash of milk and a teaspoon of sugar.
- Portland Blend (loose): Blend of rich black teas, chocolaty cocoa nibs, the flavor of fresh raspberries, and visually accented with beautiful blue cornflower and rose petals for a V-Day treat that will really impress.
Things to do on Valentine’s Day
If you’re looking for something fun to do with your SO, check out the following evening agenda:
Start the night off by creating cocktails together. Try this indulging, tas-tea recipe for Chai Spiced Rum cocktails.
Next, sip your drinks as you partake in an activity like taking this free Enneagram personality quiz linked on our website. Find out what tea is best suited for your personality type and understand your person a little better.
The perfect end to your Valentine’s Day calls for a sweet treat. We have collected the best recipes for tea-infused sweets on our website. One delicious option is this Berry Almond Galette with Asian Pear Harmony Tea-Infused Cream.