How to Destress and Have Fun with Tea
Posted on April 12 2020
Tea can do so much more than provide a moment of calm, bring comfort, or soothe a sore throat. It can inspire and activate creativity when you need it most. To us, tea is also a source of fun. Here are some examples of ways to destress and have fun with tea, no matter if you are sharing teatime with another or enjoying those sips by yourself.
5 Tips to Destress with Tea
- Start a chain reaction that only has good vibes with this Tea Dare Game. The rules are simple: Find your birthday month and complete the dare with a pic—otherwise, it doesn’t count! Share the game and pic with your friends and family. If you share on social, don’t forget to tag us @stashtea
- Have you already tried to Mix & Match your Stash? Found any surprisingly perfect combos yet? Every month we share new ways to mix your Stash, but don’t let us hold you back—go ahead and create your own concoction!
- If you want to take experimenting with tea to a whole new level, try our tea-infused recipes. We also have a few QuaranTEAn Cocktail recipes that are created specifically for those of us who are self-quarantined. Meaning we give you tips and workarounds so that you can (hopefully!) make these with what you already have in your home.
- Have you been drinking the right tea based on your Enneagram type? If you’re not familiar with personality tests, it shows you which of its 9 personality types suit you best and attempts to define what motivates each type.
- Play a round of Tea Bingo! Nothing can hold this old game down as it keeps getting refreshed with new, fun twists. Our version has just one rule: tea must be involved. Good luck!
Happy Mug, Happy You
If what you sip is what you are, then we like to argue that the teaware you choose to do your teatime routine impacts your mood, too. We all should have at least one cup or mug that brightens our day. If you don’t have one yet, any of these three glass mugs will do the trick:
- If you're forgetting to take time to let your mind wander and daydream, the Day Dreamers Club mug will be your daily reminder; don't miss out on this rejuvenating part of your day.
So Many Feelings, too many feelings? Just keep sipping from this glass mug and remember that it’s okay to have (all the) feelings as long as you don’t overwhelm yourself. And personally, we like to take a tea break with our naturally caffeine-free Wild Raspberry Hibiscus to help get us back to even-steven.
- While am and pm no longer exist, you may still find yourself asking: “Is it Friday yet?”. Don't wait until Friday to have some fun and prepare yourself a tea-infused cocktail or mocktail. Either way, cheers to the tea!