Summer Berries And Orange Slushie
Posted on June 29 2018
A flavorful, fruity, and kid-friendly drink! The bright citrus flavor of the orange juice pairs wonderfully with tart and bold raspberry.
Makes about six 8 oz servings
- 4 cups hot water; we recommend brewing at 170-180 °F
- 4 tea bags Stash Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea
- 1-1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- Simple syrup to taste
- 3 cups orange juice
- Steep Pomegranate Raspberry tea bags in the hot water for 3 minutes. Remove the tea bags and discard. Place the brewed tea in the refrigerator until cooled to room temperature.
- Pour 3 cups of tea into a blender and add the frozen raspberries; blend until smooth. Fill an ice cube tray with the mixture. Store the rest in the fridge.
- Fill a separate ice cube tray with orange juice. Make sure to save aside some orange juice for blending!
- Let both trays freeze completely before moving on to the next step.
- Put frozen Pomegranate Raspberry ice cubes into a blender and add simple syrup to taste. Pour in the remaining cup of brewed tea little by little and pulse until you reach a slushie texture. Repeat the same for the frozen orange juice ice cubes, pouring in orange juice and pulsing until you reach a slushie consistency.
- Spoon your slushie into a cup and serve; we like to layer the two flavors in a glass and garnish with a candied orange!