Cookies N' Cream Lavender Martini
Posted on March 20 2020
Warm up your pinky, ‘cause this tea and popsicle-infused cocktail recipe will make it pop! All you need is our Breakfast in Paris tea, vodka, Baileys, chocolate syrup, and GoodPops Cookies N’ Cream popsicles. Then just stir, stir, stir, and sip, sip, sip. Easy!
How to make a tea-infused martini
- 3 bags of Stash Breakfast in Paris black tea
- 3 oz your choice of milk (we used oat milk)
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 oz Baileys
- 1 oz Breakfast in Paris infused vodka
- Place 3 bags of Stash Breakfast in Paris black tea in 2.5 oz vodka in an airtight container.
- Put the container in the fridge for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Stir mixture.
- Remove tea bags.
- In a shaker add the following ingredients:
• 3 oz your choice of milk (we used oat milk)
• 1 tbsp chocolate syrup
• 1 oz Baileys
• 1 oz Breakfast in Paris infused vodka
- Add ice, and shake!
- Pour into a martini glass
Important: Garnish with a GoodPop Cookies N' Cream popsicle.
Add supplemental chocolate drizzle as desired, and have someone serve it to you on a platter for ultimate effect.
Breakfast in Paris Black Tea
Bring a touch of Paris to your morning with our Parisian-inspired blend. Aromatic and floral, lavender is the perfect complement to the citrus bergamot oil and full-bodied black tea. This tea is well-rounded and would pair perfectly with your favorite pastry or baguette.
TEA BAG | SHOP NOW
LOOSE LEAF | SHOP NOW