Chamomile Pink Moon Milk
Posted on March 27 2020
Counting sheep until 2 am? This dreamy Pink Moon Milk is infused with Stash Chamomile, known as the tea that helps you sleep. One cup of this pink nightcap equals lots of energy for the next day’s adventures. It's easy to whip up and totally Instagrammable, so it’s no wonder versions of Moon Milks are trending in social media.
“It’s so pretty, you won’t even want to drink it 😉”, writes recipe creator Callie of A Sweet Potato Pie.
How to make tea infused Moon Milk
The combination of calming chamomile tea, tart red cherry juice, and coconut or almond milk will put a smile on anyone's face. Add an extra punch with a dash of turmeric.
- 1 tea bag of Stash Chamomile tea
- 4 oz tart cherry juice
- 6 oz your choice of milk (we recommend almond or coconut)
- Optional: Top with a dash of turmeric for an extra punch.
- Steep the Stash Chamomile tea bag in 4 oz hot water for about 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag. After the tea has cooled slightly, add 4 oz tart cherry juice and stir.
- Add 6 oz milk and stir.
- If you want a little something extra, add a pinch of turmeric. If you need a little sweetness, add a few drops of stevia.
Chamomile Herbal Tea
Chamomile brews a beautiful golden cup with a delicate, classic apple-like flavor and fragrance. It is a soothing drink that is good any time of the day but especially relaxing in the evening. It is naturally caffeine-free.