Shaken Mango Passionfruit Tea Soda
Posted on June 05 2020
When it comes to enjoying drinks during a beachy holiday, our tropical Mango Passionfruit tea is right there with you, ready for the good times. Refreshingly sweet and fruity, this tea soda recipe comes together quickly so you can move on to more important things. Like sitting under the shade and just chillin’.
Makes two 16 oz drinks
- 1 brew bag Stash Mango Passionfruit Iced Tea (1 qt size)
- 12 oz hot water
- 4 tbsp (8 pumps) mango syrup (such as Torani or Monin)
- 2 tbsp (4 pumps) passionfruit syrup (such as Torani or Monin)
- 4 cups (32 oz) ice
- Splash of sparkling soda water
- Steep Mango Passionfruit iced tea brew bag in 12 ounces of hot water for 2 minutes.
- Gently muddle brew bag for 30 seconds, then remove.
- In a shaker, combine tea, syrups, and ice. Shake well until bubbly.
- Pour into 16 ounce glasses, top with sparkling soda water, and serve.
Mango Passionfruit Herbal Iced Tea
Deliciously refreshing, our convenient iced tea brew bags make superb fresh brewed iced tea that is so much better tasting than instant or bottled iced tea. Fruity mango flavor with a hint of passionfruit.
BREW BAGS | SHOP NOW