Shaken Caramel Mint Tea Soda
Posted on May 22 2020
Mint and caramel are a seemingly unusual combination, but sometimes the most unexpected flavors are brilliant together! The sweetness balances perfectly with the bright, cooling mint, making a refreshing drink for sunny days.
Makes two 16 oz drinks
- 1 brew bag Stash Moroccan Mint Iced Tea (1 qt size)
- 12 oz hot water
- 4 tbsp (8 pumps) caramel syrup (Torani Monin, etc.)
- 32 oz cubed ice
- Splash of sparkling soda water
- Optional garnish: mint
- Steep the Moroccan Mint Iced Tea brew bag in 12 oz of hot water for 2 minutes.
- Gently muddle brew bag for 30 seconds, then remove.
- Pour tea into a shaker, adding syrup and ice. Shake well until bubbly.
- Pour shaken drink into two 16 oz glasses, top with sparkling soda water, garnish with mint, and serve.