Chai Tea Latte
Posted on February 07 2016
We see you. You’re looking for a frothy thrill. Maybe you would say that you want more spice in your life. Whether you’re asking for it metaphorically or literally, this latte has it. Customize the sweetness to your liking.
- 2 Double Spice Chai black tea bags
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- Honey or sugar to taste (optional)
- Cinnamon or nutmeg to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Steep our Double Spice Chai tea bags in the hot water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Warm milk in a pan, then whisk with a frother.
- Combine the milk and chai tea and add honey or sugar to taste. Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg.
Alternative Chai Tea Recipes
There’s literally 38,952 things you can do with chai tea (we counted). If you want to try some out, here are a few of our favorite chai tea recipes: