Chai Tea Latte
Posted on February 07 2016
Learn how to make your own homemade chai tea latte with Stash's simple chai tea latte recipe!
How to make Chai Tea Latte
- 2 Stash Chai Spice black tea bags
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- Honey or sugar to taste (optional)
- Cinnamon or nutmeg to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Steep the Stash Chai Spice tea bags in the hot water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Warm milk in a pan, then whisk with a frother.
- Combine the milk and chai tea and add honey or sugar to taste. Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg.
Alternative Chai Tea Recipes
There’s literally 38,952 things you can do with chai tea (we counted). If you want to try some out, here are a few of our favorite chai tea recipes:
- Iced Rainforest Chai Coconut Latte
- Iced Chai Tea Latte
- Spicy Bourbon Chai
- Shortbread with Chai Tea
- Truffles with Chai Tea
Our interpretation of this classic Indian drink blends rich, flavorful Indian black teas with cinnamon, clove, ginger and cardamom. The brewed tea is very aromatic, with a flavor that is slightly sweet, strong, and penetrating, with lingering notes of almond.