Chai Tea Latte
Posted on February 07 2016
It couldn't be easier to make your own chai tea latte!
- 2 Stash Chai Spice black tea bags
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- Honey or sugar to taste (optional)
- Cinnamon or nutmeg to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Steep the Stash Chai Spice tea bags in the hot water for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Warm milk in a pan, then whisk with a frother.
- Combine the milk and chai tea and add honey or sugar to taste. Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg.
Chai Spice Black Tea
Our interpretation of this classic Indian drink blends rich, flavorful Indian black teas with cinnamon, clove, ginger and cardamom. The brewed tea is very aromatic, with a flavor that is slightly sweet, strong, and penetrating, with lingering notes of almond.