Green Tea Sugar Scrub
Posted on April 27 2016
When life gets crazy, most often the first thing that gets pushed to the side is our own emotional or physical well-being! We neglect to take care of ourselves and the little things we enjoy doing most get pushed to the side. In these busy times, it is so important to find moments of personal happiness. That’s why we have provided this DIY simple, fun and refreshing spa-like scrub that you’ll want to keep on hand to get as many uses out of as possible! With just five ingredients, this scrub requires little prep time and is perfect for squeezing in a little "me-time" when you need it most.
You will need a mixing bowl and spoon, as well as!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 1/8 cup brewed Stash Tea Organic Premium Green Tea (cooled)
- 1 tablespoon Bee Local Honey
- Contents of 1 tea bag of Stash Tea Organic Premium Green Tea (not brewed)
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. *Note: Avoid pouring in the green tea all at once; add it little by little, stirring in between each pour.
- The texture should begin to resemble wet sand.
- Apply about 1 tablespoon to your hands before gently rubbing onto your face and or body for about 30 seconds. Rinse off with warm water. *Due to the rougher nature of a sugar scrub, we don’t recommend using daily. Suggested use: Once a week
- Place in an airtight container and keep close by for weekly skin refreshers.
Recipe adapted from Living Chic on the Cheap.