Stash Tea Company
Golden Tea-cket Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents over the age of 18.
2. Employees of Stash Tea Company and Yamamotoyama are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Every order made on stashtea.com from June 28th–July 4th will receive one Golden Tea-cket, or while supplies last.
1.1 The contest starts on June 28th, 2020 at 12 am PST and ends on July 4th, 2020 at 11:59 pm PST.
1.2 There will be one (1) drawing period:
1.3 June 28th–July 4th.
1.4 During this drawing period, one (1) winner will be selected randomly, drawing from valid entries.
1.5 No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often as they wish either by placing an order online at stashtea.com or mailing in a postcard. To enter by mail please send a postcard to Stash Tea Co. 16655 SW 72nd Ave. Suite 200 Tigard, Or. 97224 with the subject line ‘Golden Tea-cket’. You will be notified by email if you win. All entries must include a valid email address as well as a current and valid US mailing address. Any entries missing this content will automatically be disqualified.
1.6 All mailed entries must be postmarked with July 4th, 2020 date on it at latest and received by Stash Tea Company by 11:59 pm PST on July 13th, 2020. Stash Tea Company is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
1. Starting January 5th, Stash will add one Golden Tea-cket to every order made during the month at stashtea.com until supplies run out. The order date determines which drawing period the entry is eligible for.
1.1 The contest starts on January 5th, 2020, at 12 am PST and ends on January 31st, 2020, at 11:59 pm PST.
1.2 There will be four (4) drawing periods based on the last four weeks of January:
1.3 1st 5th–11th, 2nd 12th–18th, 3rd 19th–25th, and 4th 26th–31st of January.
1.4 Every drawing period, one (1) winner will be selected randomly drawing from among valid entries and be mailed out. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing period.
1.5 No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter as often during one or several rounds as they wish either by placing an order online at stashtea.com or mailing in a postcard. The day the postcard is postmarked determines which drawing period the entry is eligible for. To enter by mail please send a postcard to Stash Tea Co. 16655 SW 72nd Ave. Suite 200 Tigard, Or. 97224 with the subject line ‘Golden Tea-cket’. You will be notified by email if you win. All entries must include a valid email address as well as a current and valid US mailing address. Any entries missing this content will automatically be disqualified.
1.6 All mailed entries must be postmarked with January 31st, 2020 date on it and received by Stash Tea Company by 11:59 pm PST on February 7th, 2020. Stash Tea Company is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
1. Four (4) winners will be randomly selected in January and one (1) in July. Those winners will receive enough tea for the remainder of the year; meaning at least one cup of tea per day for the rest of the calendar year of 2020 valued at over $100 for winners in January and over $50 for the winner in July.
2. All participants will receive a 20% discount coupon to be used at stashtea.com and can only be used once until 8/1/2020.
3. All winners are randomly selected, but Stash Tea Company holds the rights to know the winner by the time of shipment. To claim the prize, the winner must provide an order number, his/her/their correct name, address, and telephone number to Stash Tea Company at the time of notification. All winners must be at least 18 years of age. Stash Tea Company reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
4. If a winner does not notify Stash Tea Company customer service within fourteen (14) days of the end of the promotion, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
5. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Stash Tea Company. Stash Tea Company has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
6. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must complete and sign a Form W-9.
7. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
8. Stash Tea Company is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. Stash Tea Company is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Stash Tea Company has the right to publicize your first name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Stash Tea Company by calling 800-800-TEAS or going to stashtea.com/GoldenTeacket.
3. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Stash Tea Company does not accept any responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
4. Stash Tea Company cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Stash Tea Company is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
5. Stash Tea Company reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
6. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against Stash Tea Company and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of the entrant's participation in this contest.
7. Third parties such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, Klaviyo and LinkedIn are not affiliated with Stash Tea nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with third parties.