FREE Stash Logo Tea Tin with Tea of the Week
This week's featured tea:
Moroccan mint Green Tea
A delightful and exotic blend of green tea and mints, with a hint of lemon. China Young Hyson green tea, spearmint and peppermint from Oregon, and freshly cut lemongrass are combined for a fragrant, refreshing and aromatic Moroccan Mint green tea. It is a superb drink hot or iced. Try it Moroccan style, sweetened with sugar.
In the bazaars of Morocco in North Africa, tea is served on a "sinya" or three legged tray, usually made of brass, plus a smaller tray which holds three boxes, one for green tea, one for mint and one for sugar. The tea is prepared in a samovar which brews strong, highly concentrated tea. Then it is heavily sweetened with sugar and a touch of mint. The tea is then poured into a teapot (known as a Moroccan style pot) which is elongated rather than round with a longer spout. The tea is poured from this teapot held high in the air into small crystal glasses with brass handles. Moroccans enjoy the social ritual of making this sweet flavorful tea which goes well with their hearty lamb stew, couscous, nuts and apricots.
To receive your FREE Stash Tea Tin:
- Add the featured Tea of the Week to your Shopping Cart.
- Add the Stash Logo Tea Tin to your Shopping Cart.
*The discount of the FREE Stash Logo Tea Tin will be reflected on the Final Order Checkout page. If you remove any of the qualifying merchandise from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will not be applied to your order total.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Applies to featured loose leaf Tea of the Week.
- Not valid on 8 g loose leaf tea samples.
- Only applies when all qualifying and free items are placed in one order.
- Limit one free gift per order.
- Only applies to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Offer cannot be applied retroactively.
- No substitutions or rain checks.