FREE Stash Logo Tea Tin with Tea of the Week
This week's featured tea:
Chocolate Peppermint Herbal Tea
Peppermint has a refreshing, mouth-tingling flavor; we have enhanced its naturally creamy notes with natural flavors of chocolate to create a sweet dessert drink that is reminiscent of peppermint patties. Naturally caffeine-free, this herbal tisane will warm you up on chilly nights.
Peppermint is a perennial herb that is a natural hybrid of water mint and spearmint. The United States is the leading producer of peppermint, particularly Oregon and Washington. We source our peppermint exclusively from top-quality Oregon-grown mint, which is considered some of the world's finest. Oregon's rich soil, cool winters, and dry summers provide mint growers with the natural tools to produce the best peppermint.
The mint is harvested in July and August, and when dried, is sold as leaf or for oil production. Stash Tea purchases its mint leaf directly from the farmers. It is sent from the peppermint fields to the Stash plant, where it is blended and packaged.
To receive your FREE Stash Tea Tin:
- Add the featured Tea of the Week to your Shopping Cart.
- Add the Stash Logo Tea Tin to your Shopping Cart.
*The discount of the FREE Stash Logo Tea Tin will be reflected on the Final Order Checkout page. If you remove any of the qualifying merchandise from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will not be applied to your order total.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Applies to featured loose leaf Tea of the Week.
- Not valid on 8 g loose leaf tea samples.
- Only applies when all qualifying and free items are placed in one order.
- Limit one free gift per order.
- Only applies to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Offer cannot be applied retroactively.
- No substitutions or rain checks.