Whip up a latte at home and enjoy a sweet or spicy treat. It couldn’t be easier, just follow our recipes or create your own!
There are dozens of flavor possibilities; you can make a tea latte with just about any type of tea and sweeten to your liking.
- 1 Chai Spice tea bag (or Double Chai Spice, if you like it spicier)
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) boiling water
- 3/4 cup (6 oz) whole milk
- Honey or sugar to taste (optional)
- Cinnamon or nutmeg to sprinkle on top (optional)
Steep the tea bag in the water for 3-5 minutes.
Warm milk in a pan, then whisk with frother. Add to the chai tea and add honey or sugar to taste. Sprinkle the top with cinnamon or nutmeg.