Holiday Chai Black Tea
Holiday Chai Black Tea
- youtubeID: tYtvie1IChM
- black tea
- tea bag
- loose leaf
- generic_text_1: http://www.stashtea.com/info/Tea_Culture_Chai@Chai: Tea from India
- generic_text_2: http://www.stashtea.com/info/Chai_Tea_Latte@Recipe: Chai Tea Latte
- generic_text_3: http://www.stashtea.com/info/Iced_Chai@Recipe: Iced Chai
- generic_text_4: http://www.stashtea.com/info/Chai_Spice_Truffles@Recipe: Chai Spice Truffles
- Search Terms:
- $2.50 - $34.95
- Our price:
- You save
Prices vary by options selected.
- Item No.
3-8 Business Days
2-3 Business Days
1-2 Business Days
|Up to $15.00||$4.95||$19.45||$35.45|
|$15.01 - $24.99||$4.95||$23.95||$43.45|
|$25.00 - $50.00||$7.95||$27.95||$48.45|
|$50.01 - $74.99||$7.95||$31.95||$53.45|
|$75.00 - $100.00||$9.95||$36.95||$62.45|
|$100.01 - $150.00||$9.95||$42.95||$69.45|
|$150.01 - $200.00||$9.95||$49.95||$76.45|
|$200.01 - $250.00||$9.95||$54.95||$83.45|
|Please add 2-3 days for handling|
|For all orders to Canada, please add an additional $7.00|
For our holiday interpretation of a classic Indian drink, we have blended premium black teas with an exotic mélange of spices, including nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, clove and cardamom. Natural flavors of gingerbread and rum give this chai a unique twist. The brewed tea has a spicy-sweet gingerbread aroma, with a flavor that is medium-bodied. This tea is excellent plain or with milk (regular or evaporated) and sugar.
Some of the finest black tea in the world comes from India, the world's leading producer of tea. Included in these teas are the robust Assams, muscatel Darjeelings and well-balanced Nilgiris. However, most tea consumed in India is not enjoyed for its subtle flavor nuances, but instead is blended with sweet and pungent spices to make chai.
Chai is usually brewed very strong, often concentrated, with lots of sugar and milk. Traditional Indian chai combines rich black tea that is boiled in milk with local spices such as cinnamon, clove, cardamom, and occasionally black peppercorns, ginger, and red chilies. The drink is then sweetened with sugar.
- Cups to Grams:
- 8 grams makes 3-4 cups
- 25 grams makes 10-15 cups
- 50 grams makes 20-25 cups
- 100 grams makes 45-50 cups
- 1 pound loose makes 180-200 cups
- Ingredients: blended black teas, cinnamon, allspice, clove, ginger root, natural gingerbread flavor, natural Jamaican rum flavor, nutmeg oil
- Steeping Instructions: 3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees Fahrenheit
- Caffeinated: Yes