Stash Tea Company is looking for an experienced, talented and enthusiastic Shipping/Receiving Specialist to assist the Shipping/Receiving department at the Stash Tea Company Plant location.
Duties of Position (*Noted Essential Functions)
- Data entry and filing within the logistics team;*
- Creation of Bill of Lading;*
- Tracking of shipments, including international and large customers, to ensure on-time departure/arrival;*
- Allocation of orders;*
- Creation of orders;*
- Promotes a safe working environment where tasks are performed in compliance with all existing and future SOP’s and GMP rules and guidelines;*
- Tracking of KPI’s (key performance indicators);*
- Composing, editing, formatting, and printing of documents;*
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/Training & Experience
- Data entry and/or office administrative experience;
- Experience assisting in the management of large customer accounts;
- Shipping and Receiving experience;
- MS Office, with strong computer skills in Word and Excel;
- Good oral and written communication;
- Proven attention to detail;
- Quick learner;
- Ability to multi-task; and
- ERP experience, especially Sage ERP X3, a plus.
How to Apply
Stash Tea is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic, disability or veteran/Reserve/National Guard status.
If you feel that you meet these qualifications, have a passion for selling quality products that people love, own a commitment to customer service and want to work within a growing and progressive-minded company we would like to hear from you!
Stash Tea offers an excellent benefits package. To learn more about our company’s benefits, employment practices, or for other information about Stash Tea, please see Careers. To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and reference information to email@example.com or fax to 503-684-4424. No phone calls, please.