Stash Tea Company is looking for an experienced, talented and enthusiastic Sales Support Technician to create various databases using BI software and generate reports for the sales department. Responsibilities will include management of EDI, AFS Trade Promotion integration with our ERP, customer profile database creation, customer lead database creation, and other future project initiatives.
Duties of Position (*Noted Essential Functions)
- Develop and maintain customer profile database using BI software and running reports for sales team*
- Develop and maintain customer lead database using BI software and running reports for sales team*
- Develop BI database for syndicated data (SPINS & Nielsen) for sales organization, marketing, and executive team. This information will be used to provide insights both internally and externally*
- Collaborate with I.S. department to successfully integrate AFS Trade Promotion software with ERP (Sage X3)*
- Manage EDI 3rd party provider (TrueCommerce), itradenetwork, and integration of new trading partners (onboarding, mapping, testing, reporting, trouble-shooting)*
- Troubleshoot EDI issues related to order receipt and invoicing;*
- Act as a liaison between sales department, IT, marketing, and accounting*
- Other duties as assigned in relation to Sales Department needs.
Education/Training & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- 1 – 2 years of work experience
- Familiarity with BI software and database creation
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply
Stash Tea is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin (or association with), age, disability, genetic information, or veteran/Reserve/National Guard status.
If you feel that you meet these qualifications, hold a strong interest in this position, own a commitment to customer service and want to work within a growing and progressive-minded company, we would like to hear from you!
Stash Tea offers an excellent benefits package. To learn more about our company’s benefits, employment practices, or for other information about Stash Tea, please see Careers. To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and desired pay range to email@example.com or apply in person. No phone calls, please.