Shipping/ Receiving Office Assistant
Stash Tea Company is looking for an enthusiastic individual to assist our Shipping/Receiving department team at our Tigard, Oregon plant location.
Duties of Position
- Data entry and filing within the logistics team;
- Creation of Bill of Lading;
- Tracking of shipments to ensure on-time departure/arrival;
- Promotes a safe working environment where tasks are performed in compliance with all existing and future SOP’s and GMP rules and guidelines; and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/Training & Experience
- Data entry and/or office administrative experience;
- Shipping and Receiving experience;
- MS Office, with strong computer skills in Word and Excel;
- Good oral and written communication;
- Proven attention to detail;
- Quick learner;
- Ability to multi-task; and
- ERP experience, especially Sage ERP X3, a plus.
How to Contact Us
Stash Tea is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic, disability or veteran/Reserve/National Guard status.
If you feel that you meet these qualifications, have a passion for selling quality products that people love, own a commitment to customer service and want to work within a growing and progressive-minded company we would like to hear from you!
Stash Tea offers an excellent benefits package. To learn more about our company’s benefits, employment practices, or for other information about Stash Tea, please see Careers. To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and reference information to email@example.com and include "Shipping/Receiving Assistant" in the subject, or fax to 503-684-4424. No phone calls, please.