Sales Support Associate
Stash Tea Company is looking for an experienced, talented and enthusiastic individual to manage our Western natural products customers, Northwest grocery/foodservice customers and related brokers.
Sales Support Associates provide professional customer service, logistical and administrative assistance to Regional Sales Managers (RSMs). They assist RSM’s in helping manage direct aspects of customer accounts including relationship management with vendor partners, brokers and prospective customers.
Duties of Position
- Provides all job related support functions for the assigned Regional Sales Managers;
- Performs numerous support duties for all company sales personnel including phone support, taking orders from customers, and other office support tasks;
- Helps schedule appointments between Regional Sales Managers and customers;
- Records information about sales accounts and enters it into the system and runs reports for sales personnel as need;
- Copies and faxes documents, among many other clerical related duties;
- Facilitates the sharing of critical information including team correspondence, meetings and customer account related developments;
- Acts as liaison between the Regional Sales Managers, customers, brokers, and the deduction / accounting department;
- Insures that appropriate customer documentation is present and current in customer file;
- Develops and maintains reports that provide information for other team specialists;
- Establishes and nurtures relationships with customers to assist with maintaining customer expectation and overall satisfaction;
- Performs customer account updates and data input as directed;
- Maintains consistent and collaborative updates for all relevant team members and serves as the primary source for their assigned Regional Sales Manager to receive accurate and timely information;
- Other duties as assigned in relation to Sales department needs.
Education/Training & Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred in business, communication, psychology or related degree and five (5) years of experience in customer service, sales support or related background. An equivalent amount of education and experience may substitute for the noted education and experience requested.
Must have excellent communication skills, and be self-motivated and self-directed. In depth knowledge of the natural food trade, specialty food trade, foodservice and drug/mass trade a plus.
How to Contact Us
Stash Tea is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic, disability or veteran/Reserve/National Guard status.
If you feel that you meet these qualifications, have a passion for selling quality products that people love, own a commitment to customer service and want to work within a growing and progressive-minded company we would like to hear from you!
Stash Tea offers an excellent benefits package. To learn more about our company’s benefits, employment practices, or for other information about Stash Tea, please see Careers. To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and reference information to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Sales Support Associate" in the subject, or fax to 503-684-4424. No phone calls, please.