Stash Tea, one of the leading Specialty tea brands, is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager. Under the general direction of the Vice President of Marketing, this position will provide leadership on marketing initiatives to help build the brand and increase sales.
- Development of marketing communications materials including sell sheets, coupons, print ads, display shippers, POS, press releases;
- Manages brand promotion and sampling initiatives; identification and development of business building ideas for the brand;
- Packaging development from concept to production;
- Analysis of brand data including Nielsen and SPINS Grocery scanning data; competitive analysis; consumer surveys, and other research and analysis as needed;
- Handles PR and blogger outreach; assists the sales team with numerous marketing support requests such as ads, coupons, presentations, research, etc;
- Coordinates and attends 4 national trade shows a year; maintains the trade show booth; manages local Portland area events and community outreach;
- Collaborates on the production of our consumer print catalog;
- Manages strategy and content for assigned social media;
- Works with our agency managing our Affiliate program and SEM;
- Keeps abreast of trends and new digital marketing tools and vehicles; attends webinars and various conferences;
- Manages outside print, packaging, and agency vendors;
- Directs and mentors a Marketing Assistant.
Education/Training & Experience
5-8 years of experience in a Marketing Manager role; Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, advertising, or communications; experience working at, or with, a CPG company is preferred. An MBA is an added plus.
Should have a creative flair and good marketing/business instincts; superior communication skills; experience managing third party vendors; savvy with social media; excellent attention to detail; be a team player;
Knowledge of web analytics; working knowledge of graphic design programs; proficient with MS Office.
How to Contact Us
Stash Tea is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic, disability or veteran/Reserve/National Guard status.
If you feel that you meet these qualifications, have a passion for selling quality products that people love, own a commitment to customer service and want to work within a growing and progressive-minded company we would like to hear from you!
Stash Tea offers an excellent benefits package. To learn more about our company’s benefits, employment practices, or for other information about Stash Tea, please see Careers. To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and reference information to email@example.com and include "Marketing Manager" in the subject, or fax to 503-684-4424. No phone calls, please.