Stash Tea, one of the leading Specialty Tea companies, is looking for an entry-level Marketing Assistant.
This function reports to our Marketing Manager.
- Coordinates donations and Community Relations activities;
- Assists with creating and proofing Marketing materials;
- Helps coordinate Stash events and sponsorships in Portland and other key markets;
- Assists with brand sampling and other promotional activities;
- Assists in the identification and development of business-building ideas;
- Coordinates packaging changes/updates;
- Assists with Social Media content and publishing;
- Creates reports from Marketing data;
- Creates in-house Marketing material;
- Assists Sales Team with Marketing support requests;
- Attends occasional Promotional events;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education/Training & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field. Internship experience a plus;
- Proficient with MS Office;
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop and Illustrator ;
- Possess a creative flair and good marketing/business instincts;
- Superior attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Great customer service skills;
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
How to Contact Us
Stash Tea is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic, disability or veteran/Reserve/National Guard status.
If you feel that you meet these qualifications, have a passion for selling quality products that people love, own a commitment to customer service and want to work within a growing and progressive-minded company we would like to hear from you!
Stash Tea offers an excellent benefits package. To learn more about our company’s benefits, employment practices, or for other information about Stash Tea, please see Careers. To be considered for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume and reference information to email@example.com and include "Marketing Assistant" in the subject, or fax to 503-684-4424. No phone calls, please.