- 1 center cut pre-cooked ham approx. 5 lbs (scored)
- 1 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, defrosted
- .5 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled
- 5 Stash Tea Apple Cinnamon tea bags
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place the 5 Apple Cinnamon tea bags in a bowl and pour in 1 cup of boiling water. Let steep for 4 minutes. Remove tea bags and combine liquid in a sauce pan with apple juice concentrate, mustard, ginger piece and brown sugar. Mix well. Bring the sauce to a boil. Let cool and remove the ginger.
Pour syrup over ham and bake for 1 hour or until syrup is evaporated and ham is glazed and browned. Baste every 20 minutes.When ham is done, place on a serving platter and let rest for 15 minutes. Then slice and serve.Suggested uses of our Apple Cinnamon Glaze:
- Can be used on turkey, pork or chicken
- Mix the glaze with some cream cheese and use as a dip for fresh sliced apples