Tea of the Week: Vanilla Rooibos Herbal Tea
For our unique Vanilla Rooibos tisane we have blended the finest natural vanilla flavor from Madagascar and Tahiti with South African Rooibos. The result is a tasty and aromatic drink with a reddish brown color and a slightly sweet and lingering vanilla flavor. It's a great drink hot or iced, with or without milk and sugar.
Rooibos (pronounce roy-boss) is an indigenous herb of South Africa that is made from the fine needle-like leaves of the "Aspalathus linearis" plant. It is harvested then left to oxidize before drying in the sun. During the plant's ripening process the leaves develop a reddish brown color, explaining why it was given its name "rooibos", or "Red Bush."To receive your FREE Stash Tea Tin:
- Add the featured Tea of the Week to your Shopping Cart.
- Add the Stash Logo Tea Tin to your Shopping Cart.
*The discount of the FREE Stash Logo Tea Tin will be reflected on the Final Order Checkout page. If you remove any of the qualifying merchandise from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will not be applied to your order total.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
- Applies to featured loose leaf Tea of the Week.
- Not valid on 8 g loose leaf tea samples.
- Only applies when all qualifying and free items are placed in one order.
- Limit one free gift per order.
- Only applies to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Offer cannot be applied retroactively.
- No substitutions or rain checks.